Objects of Celebration - Exhibition
My current project is all about Celebratory objects, the stories behind them and then making new, beautiful and exciting Celebratory objects!
Objects of Celebration is all about how human beings seek out celebration as a counter-balance to the difficulties that life throws at us and the resulting artwork will culminate in a solo show at The Studio Pavilion, House for an Art Lover in Glasgow, 25th of November 2017 to 4th of March 2018.
For more information:
A few of the other Selected, Solo and Small group exhibitions
- Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook project. Brooklyn New York.
- Cycling up the hill with my Dad Collins Gallery and St Andrews Museum.
- Sense of Identity. Contemporary Scottish Textiles–Itami, Japan.
- Visual Arts Scotland annual exhibition, RSA Edinburgh.
- Hats & Gloves The City Gallery, Leicester and McManus Gallery, Dundee.
- Archive, Artifice, Artifact Glasgow School of Art & Budapest.
- In the raw…. New work from Six textile designers Collins Gallery, Glasgow.
- Open Eye Gallery, Edinburgh. Solo show “It’s a wonderful life”